Integrated Social and Economic AssessmentAnalysis of the regional and local reality to identify potential, relations with the local communities, estimates of the impacts and extent of the risks and opportunities of Bunge investments of different sizes.
Development of the Integrated Management PlanResearch and detailing of strategic initiatives that will be prioritized and transformed into programs and projects that contribute to the sustainable development of the region.
Execution of the Integrated Management PlanImplementation of the programs and projects prioritized and detailed in the plan and monitoring of the actions developed - management and evaluation mechanisms. The idea is to engage in a "co-responsible" effort where the company, the community and local government are partners in the development of the region.
Priority Actions for 2011
- Creation of a Consortium Working Group, consisting of about 30 people, including representatives of the local government and civil society leadership of the municipalities of Pedro Afonso, Tupirama and Bom Jesus do Tocantins and of the Bunge enterprise in the region, for discussion of planning, carrying out and monitoring of actions that contribute to the sustainable development of the region.
- Education - Start of teacher training in the three municipalities by holding awareness seminars.
- Municipal Plans - Assistance to the municipalities for preparation of urban master plans, municipal ordinance codes, construction codes and land plans.
- Infrastructure Projects - Start of development of three projects focused on issues related to water, sanitation and landfills.
- Entrepreneurial Development - Start of efforts to develop local entrepreneurs.
Latest NewsLatest News
Project to Restructure the Social Protection Network Advances in Pará - 11/03/16 Meetings took place in the municipalities of Itaituba and Barcarena and are part of the Integrated Community program
The Bunge Foundation Offers Professional Training Courses in Pará - 07/15/16 As part of the Integrated Community program, close to 135 students from the municipalities of Barcarena and Itaituba are participating in the training in 2016
The Bunge Foundation Promotes an Action during Carnival in Partnership with Childhood Brasil - 02/05/16 The purpose of this action was to engage truck drivers as agents to protect children and adolescents against sexual abuse and sexual exploitation
The Bunge Foundation Trains Advisory and Municipal Counselors - 12/02/15 Consisting of four modules, the purpose of the training is to enhance the workflow with other agencies in the social protection network for children and adolescents
In the mediaIn the media
- BLOG JOTA PARENTE - Fundação Bunge se reúne com poder público e comunidades de Itaituba e Barcarena para apresentar diagnóstico e proposta de trabalho - 08/04/14
- ACORDA PARÁ - Fundação Bunge se reúne com Poder Público e Comunidades de Itaituba para apresentar Diagnóstico e Proposta de Ttrabalho na Area Social - 08/01/14
- CENTRO NORTE NOTÍCIAS - Programa de formação de educadores na região de Pedro Afonso entra no seu terceiro ano - 01/27/14